Talk to our experts
Get started today by requesting an initial consultation.
Have you been asked for an ID1 or ID5 verification? We can help
The Land Registry Verify Identity ID Form is used by the Land Registry to satisfy itself of the identity of any party to a conveyancing-related transaction or transfer of equity (whether for money or not) or change of registration or charge. We can assist you with ID verification.
Examples of when an ID1 form might be needed include –
- The purchase or sale of a property or parcel of land
- The transfer, surrender, or grant of a lease
- Compulsory first registration
- Mortgage registration
- Discharge of mortgage
When you attend the appointment, you need to take the form, one recent passport-sized colour photograph and one of the following:
- Current valid passport
- Current photo driving licence
- Current Biometric Residence Permit
Or, you can take two of the following:
- Bank statement not less than three months old (which must be a postal statement, not an electronic statement)
- Council tax bill for the year
- Council rent book, showing payments for the past three months
- Mortgage statement for the mortgage accounting year just ended (which must be a postal statement, not an electronic statement)
Simple fixed fee
ID1 Verification = £85
ID2 Verification = £140 plus Vat
ID5 Verification = £125
Our verification process ensures correct evidence of identity is produced and personal details are accurate to prevent any kind of identity fraud or incorrect submission to land registry. Employing Crystal Law to carry out our verification service on your behalf means no unnecessary delays.
Why Crystal Law?
Our team are here to make the law crystal clear.
Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience, bourne from years of helping 1000s of clients located across the UK on a wide variety of legal matters.
With our extensive knowledge and understanding across many key areas of UK civil law, we're able to provide bespoke legal advice that's tailored to your circumstances.
We know that the law can feel extremely complex and we are there to guide our clients with our down-to-earth approach and jargon-free legal advice.
Expert legal advice with our ID5 solicitors
Our form verification service is carried out by our leading conveyancing solicitors who are qualified to perform ID1, ID2 form, and ID5 form verification for identity documents, to confirm the identity of individuals, which can then be used for property transactions, background checks, licences, certificates, and more.