Representative of an Overseas Business Visa

Home | Business & Invest Immigration | Representative of an Overseas Business Visa

Talk to our experts

Get started today by requesting an initial consultation.

  • Hidden
  • Hidden

Does your business need representatives to visit the UK? 

The Sole Representative Visa allows a company to send one key individual to the UK in order to establish a branch or subsidiary of an overseas business.

You can apply for this visa if you’re either:

  • The sole representative of an overseas business planning to set up either a UK branch; or
  • An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
  • You must also have enough money to support yourself without public funds.
  • You must meet the English language requirement.

Without the right advice, this can become a complex process. We offer a comprehensive, smooth service to make sure your representative can get to and from the UK.

Next steps

Talk to our expert solicitors and find out how we can help.

Why Crystal Law?

Our team are here to make the law crystal clear.

Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience, bourne from years of helping 1000s of clients located across the UK on a wide variety of legal matters.

With our extensive knowledge and understanding across many key areas of UK civil law, we're able to provide bespoke legal advice that's tailored to your circumstances.

We know that the law can feel extremely complex and we are there to guide our clients with our down-to-earth approach and jargon-free legal advice.