Talk to our experts
Get started today by requesting an initial consultation.
Have you had a eureka moment? Can your innovation change the industry?
If the answer is yes, an innovator visa may be for you. An Innovator Visa offers the opportunity to set up a business in the UK.
This visa gives the holder permission to stay in the UK for up to 3 years. Important criteria for this visa include having a business idea endorsed by an approved body; you want to setup and run an innovative business in the UK, and you meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for this via, you must be able to show:
- Your business idea is new (you cannot join a business that is already trading)
- Your business idea is viable (it has potential for growth)
- Your business idea is innovative (it must be different from what is already out there)
- You must be able to meet the English language requirement
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be able to prove you can accommodate yourself financially.
If you want to set up a new business, you must have at least £50,000 in investment funds to set up a new business. You will have to prove where your funding is from. You can only apply for this visa route from outside the UK.
Why Crystal Law?
Our team are here to make the law crystal clear.
Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience, bourne from years of helping 1000s of clients located across the UK on a wide variety of legal matters.
With our extensive knowledge and understanding across many key areas of UK civil law, we're able to provide bespoke legal advice that's tailored to your circumstances.
We know that the law can feel extremely complex and we are there to guide our clients with our down-to-earth approach and jargon-free legal advice.