Talk to our experts
Get started today by requesting an initial consultation.
Are you a foreign national looking to start-up a business in the UK?
This visa type may be the one for you! It allows applicants to set up their business in the UK if they meet the following criteria.
In order to be eligible for this visa, the following must be demonstrated:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must meet the English language requirement.
- You must be able to prove you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK.
- You must be endorsed by an authorised body that is either a UK higher education institution or a business organisation who has supported UK entrepreneurs.
- You must be able to show that your business idea is new, innovative and viable.
Under this visa route, you can stay in the UK for a duration of 2 years if you have either come to the UK on a start-up visa or if you have switched to this visa category from another visa whilst in the UK. If you wish to stay longer in the UK, you may be able to switch to an Innovator Visa if you have set up a business whilst you were on a Start-up visa and your endorsing body has agreed to it.
Why Crystal Law?
Our team are here to make the law crystal clear.
Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience, bourne from years of helping 1000s of clients located across the UK on a wide variety of legal matters.
With our extensive knowledge and understanding across many key areas of UK civil law, we're able to provide bespoke legal advice that's tailored to your circumstances.
We know that the law can feel extremely complex and we are there to guide our clients with our down-to-earth approach and jargon-free legal advice.