Sponsor License Application

Home | Business & Invest Immigration | Sponsor License Application

Talk to our experts

Get started today by requesting an initial consultation.

  • Hidden
  • Hidden

We can help you with your Home Office application

Businesses that are based and operated in the UK might need a sponsor licence to employ international workers under Tier 2 and Tier 5 point-based visas. This includes unpaid and seasonal work.

As a sponsor, you have to accept and meet responsibilities as an employer of an overseas worker. To become a sponsor licence holder, you must apply to the Home Office and provide evidence to show that you meet the requirements and pay an application fee. Employers must apply to the Home Office for a sponsor licence and prove they meet the strict eligibility and compliance requirements before they can sponsor foreign workers in the UK.

We can help you with your application.

Next steps

Talk to our expert solicitors and find out how we can help.

Why Crystal Law?

Our team are here to make the law crystal clear.

Our expert solicitors have a wealth of experience, bourne from years of helping 1000s of clients located across the UK on a wide variety of legal matters.

With our extensive knowledge and understanding across many key areas of UK civil law, we're able to provide bespoke legal advice that's tailored to your circumstances.

We know that the law can feel extremely complex and we are there to guide our clients with our down-to-earth approach and jargon-free legal advice.